In Life Change Delivery Lead
Our Client is looking for an In Life Change Delivery Lead to join them at an exciting point in their journey, working as part of the country’s efforts to reduce climate change.
They offer an inspiring place to work, supportive, empowering and career developing – in addition to a great package.
The In Life Change (ILC) Delivery Lead will be responsible for heading up a Service Family of products and services overseeing the end-to-end delivery of associated in-life changes of services, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards.
The Delivery Lead will collaborate and work strategically with the Product Manager on future strategy and direction to ensure future pipeline and backlog of change is well orchestrated and thought through.
With responsibility for managing cost of change and backlog, the role will oversee cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and delivery managers to align change goals and priorities with business objectives while driving efficiency and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of in life change requirements for a Service Family within the technical landscape.
- Act as a champion for your specific set of products and services which will be grouped together into a ‘Service Family’.
- Work with the Demand Lead on the development of forecasting of in life change requirements to predict team sizing requirements and maximize utilization.
- Challenge the backlog and composition of the roadmap for In Life Change. You will work constructively with the Product Manager in this context, providing thought leadership on feasibility and viability of plans and advising how to orchestrate change that delivers maximum value for customers.
- Drive delivery performance and relationships with multiple complex third-party vendors.
- Work closely with wider teams to ensure thorough testing of changes, ensuring compliance with quality and process standards before deployment.
- Contribute to regular governance forums with updates to stakeholders on the status of product changes, highlighting achievements and addressing any challenges.
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement within the delivery team, seeking opportunities to optimize processes, increase efficiency, and enhance overall delivery performance.
What are we looking for?
- ITIL workforce experience.
- Scrum Master or similar agile delivery experience.
- Experience working in critical national infrastructure or complex engineering environment, with a focus on Technology, Media & Telecoms sector; the successful candidate will have experience beyond a single non-related sector such as Financial Services or Retail, for example.
- A level of technical and industry knowledge around Smart Meters that will enable you to constructively challenge counterparts across Operations and Technical Architects.
- Proven experience in leading product teams in a matrix environment or at least 5 years’ experience in a Delivery Lead role, specifically overseeing ongoing IT change initiatives.
- Should have experience in delivering infrastructure changes.
- Management of changes to mission critical products or services.
The company’s continued success depends on its people. It’s important to our Client that you enjoy coming to work, and feel healthy, happy and rewarded. In this role, you’ll have access to a range of benefits which you can choose from to create a personalized plan unique to your lifestyle, including:
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Car allowance
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Flexible holidays
- Dental plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Headspace free membership
- Season ticket travel loan
- Charity days
- Retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- RAC discount
- Income protection scheme