Senior Enterprise Architect
This is an exciting and broad Principal Enterprise Architect role on a project driving the digital transformation of a top UK brand.
Offering a competitive salary, this company also has a generous benefits package, offers flexible working, product discounts and bonus scheme. The position can be held out of London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol or Ipswich. Three days a week in the office.
- Business capability, complexity, cost, risk and maturity assessments
- Creating simple and agile architectures that drive clear business value
- Developing and maintaining realisable capability-based roadmaps
- Supporting the selection of IT vendors, suppliers, and partners
- Driving business transformation through Enterprise Architecture
Strategy and Planning
- Developing and supporting the creation of an IT strategy
- Recognising the potential application of emerging information technology capabilities
- Maintaining a strong network of vendors and technical specialists
- Supporting the review of budgets and project portfolio investment
- Support reality-checkpoint review of roadmaps with delivery teams.
- Defining company architecture policies for acquiring or developing systems/software
- Consistency to enterprise level standards/best practice and development of patterns/policies for re-use
- Ensuring compliance to Legal, Regulatory and Security requirements
What you’ll need
- Clearly demonstrable Enterprise Architecture experience working at C Level including working in a mid-large/complex scale organisation
- Evidence of leading material business change through Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to communicate in both the business jargon and the technology jargon and translate effectively between the two
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks including TOGAF, and their relevance to the practice of Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF certification not essential)
- Experience in running light-touch, fit for purpose governance processes in large organizations
- Strong knowledge of a broad range of colleague experience technologies and vendors including but not limited to Microsoft, Google and ServiceNow.