Principal Mobile Architect
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company to work with industry leading technologists and technology and help shape the future of mobile and IOT products.
- End-to-end Architecture Strategy/Roadmap and Design of the product/ solutions. Sets and drives the architecture strategy/roadmap for the group
- Drives adoption of the strategic architecture, balancing the outcomes needed of the tribes (including transition states)
- Guides on the technical shaping and feasibility estimates for epics and features, identifying major dependencies
- Inputs the roadmap content into overall Business architecture roadmap and strategy
- Responsible for consistent Business Architecture that aligns across the business
- Responsible for bringing together other subdomains
- Architecture Demand
- Drive engineering excellence, quality assurance
- Ensure product/solution architecture meets the nonfunctional requirements:
- Performance – Ensure the continued uptime/reliability, integrity, performance and maintenance of solutions
- Security – Ensures security by design and security compliance
- Economics – Optimizes the TCO of the architecture, ensuring the affordability of the IT with the sub-domain architect
- Modernisation – Ensure the group is following Cloud native guardrails and modernizing the relevant components
- Re-usable patterns and Low-Level Designs – Leads the creation of innovative and repeatable solution architectures to resolve the most complex solution architecture problems and meet agreed requirements, reusable patterns catalogued and aligned to business capabilities
- Stakeholder engagement
- Resource Planning
- SME – Operates as an SME within own field of expertise and acts as expert advisor to other teams and senior management on the most complex architecture related issues.
- Customer Centric – Promotes and adopts empathy driven design for customer centric products.
- Inputs into financial planning process to ensure the relevant funding needed to advance the architecture is requested and identify where lack of funding is slowing the overall architecture rollout down.
- Set vision and direction for how mobile architecture should evolve, incorporating reuse for IoT portfolio.
• Mandatory: 5 years+ experience in a senior architecture role.
• Mandatory: Very strong stakeholder management experience from junior developer through to CEO.
• Mandatory: Experience creating roadmaps for a domain or group
• Preferred: Experience of Agile planning, SAFE framework
• Preferred: TOGAF certified