Cyber Threat Manager
Are you interested in defending a global tech company from the latest cyber threats? Our client is seeking a hardworking, motivated Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager to join their Threat Defence and Analytics (TDA) team, to proactively defend against cyber-attacks.
This hybrid role (requiring two days a week on site in Cambridge) will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop our client’s Threat Intelligence capability, where you will help to deliver a new function and build a deep understanding of active threats targeting the organisation and its partner ecosystem. You will operationalise threat intelligence throughout the security organisation and wider business, proactively providing protection to our client by validating and improving security defences and situational awareness whilst acting as a senior authority for security intelligence and other security related matters.
- You will develop, lead, and operationalise the Threat Intelligence program in conjunction with security partners across the business.
- Monitoring and analysing external and internal cyber threat data to assess the risk to the organisation
- Consolidating intelligence feeds and sources.
- Inform, draft, and edit high quality regular threat intelligence summaries and assessed reporting products.
- Providing threat intelligence support to Security Operations teams during security incidents.
- Analyse internal risk and security controls to identify existing security weaknesses.
- Act as a technical authority, as well as a domain guide for threat intelligence.
- Leadership of deploying new capabilities aligned with Threat Intelligence strategy and recommending improvements to our client’s cyber defence posture.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in the production, development, and dissemination of security intelligence.
- You should have an extensive, up to date understanding of the tools, techniques and procedures of targeted Threat Actors and insight into present and future trends.
- Able to independently tackle sophisticated problems and dynamically implement solutions, coaching others as the need arises.
- You have a flare for leadership and are confident in leading cross-organisation cyber initiatives involving senior leaders, as well as developing & mentoring colleagues.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills to influence partners, and vendors at a tactical & strategic level.
- Influencing and driving the security agenda across key business units.
- Ability to deliver accurate analysis that minimises bias and error.
- Ability to produce presentations with written and numeric material to a high standard, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can act on own initiative but also utilise others expertise when appropriate.
- Ability to work efficiently, independent of assistance or supervision.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch!