Salesforce Technical Development Lead
We are searching for a highly motivated, proactive individual, for this exciting Salesforce Technical Development role (2 days on site).
The day-to-day activities within this role can vary from creating technical solutions, through to mentoring team members around the salesforce ecosystem. If you like a varied role, and are motivated to find solutions to interesting problems, then this could be an incredibly rewarding role for you!
The Salesforce Development Lead is a hands-on role involving a mix of coding, code review, analysis, solution design, and leadership.
- Understand the salesforce strategies, and leading the delivery of Salesforce Sales, CPQ, Service Cloud and integration implementations.
- Mentor team members across the Salesforce tech stack including Governor limits, Lightning UI, Apex, Flows and performance optimisation.
- Facilitate stand-up meeting and other requirement gathering meetings.
- Act as the Tech lead for the custom developments implemented on Salesforce, whilst encouraging the developers to build robust designs.
Required skills and experience
- Hands-on Salesforce experience within a complex business, focusing on development, leading teams, building, and maintaining Salesforce platforms.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, dashboards, and reports.
- Experience of implementing and developing full e2e Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customisation – Apex Classes, Triggers, Aura Components, Lightning Web Content, Lightning components etc.
- Salesforce automation tools, such as Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts etc
- Salesforce certified e.g., Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer-1, Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce CPQ Specialist.
We understand that your time is valuable, and whilst the process won’t be simple, our client is committed to ensuring that the process is as quick and efficient as possible.
If you have the required experience and want to be part of a team that sits at the heart of the technology eco-system, then we would love to hear from you.