Principal Software Architect – GPU
If you’re a Principal Architect who thrives upon working with sharp minds to find creative solutions to business challenges and enjoy creating technology roadmaps with a focus on GPU performance, then this role could be perfect for you.
We think you’ll love this role, even if we are slightly bias! A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Principal Architect to join the GPU team for this global technology powerhouse. Providing you with the opportunity to work with leading experts to help define and build the roadmap for their GPU products and device driver development.
You will work with a talented group of architects to analyse performance aspects of the GPU. Studying the existing design, finding improvement opportunities in the software architecture and hardware. Including areas such as – graphics API implementations, work scheduling, firmware design and system integration considerations.
You will provide the technical leadership to the development teams, alongside working closely across the GPU business unit (HW development, performance, and technology research teams etc) acting as the expert representing the complex requirements of their GPU driver.
Required skills and experience
- Proven architectural and technical leadership expertise across software architecture.
- A background in GPU or driver development.
- A proven background of software development ideally embedded or firmware development.
- Experience of handling performance problems and defining solutions.
- Experience of working within a complex global business, working with geographically dispersed cross functional teams
Our client appreciates that your time is valuable, and whilst the process won’t be simple, the team is committed to ensuring that the process is as quick and efficient as possible.
If you have the required experience and want to be part of a team that is building innovative GPU products that impact millions of people, then we would love to hear from you.