New Business Development Manager
Check out this exciting new role, just waiting for the right candidate! We’re looking for a proactive, dynamic individual who has the experience and skills to take on this New Business Development Manager role.
The role will be a mixture of proactive Business Development activities and reactive response to tenders or opportunities in the business market, focusing on our clients strategic partnerships. The role will require Sales and Business Development experience and you will need to be independent, collaborative, engaging and innovative in your approach.
- Identify and develop new partnerships and relationships across prospective opportunities, demonstrating depth of understanding of customer’s needs and challenges
- Develop strategic engagement plans to pro-actively drive the opportunities across new verticals and customers, working with product, engineering and service to define which propositions to underpin
- Identify, qualify and co-ordinate response to client requests, procurement and projects in order to grow the business along our strategic priorities
- Drive the activity and focus for the organisations Commercial team to deliver on customer outcomes and exceed customer expectations
- Manage Salesforce to ensure all opportunities are documented and support the team providing administrative expertise. Keeping the team informed by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Liaise and co-ordinate activities between internal business units in relation to Commercial opportunities
- Represent our client’s UK products and services to potential customers with confidence and credibility
- Assist and coordinate implementation of complex contractual negotiations
- Support the team’s goals through strategic account planning
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Required skills and experience include
- Demonstrate a track record of success in developing and implementing a comprehensive commercial strategy
- Experience of building positive relationships with existing partner channels and able to leverage existing relationships into new opportunites
- Proven track record of building and executing sales strategies to achieve contractual and revenue goals
- Experience of working on RFI’s and RFP’s, and able to translate requirements into meaningful bid solutions, and support with dialogue